- Grants parade permits
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- State and local correspondence
- Compliance monitoring.
The Clerk serves as the link between Council and citizens as well as between the Mayor and employees.
The Office of Clerk for the Village of Choudrant provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council and the Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of Choudrant Clerk.